Terms & Conditions
We’re happy to have you as a visitor to our website ie.topreviewcasino.com
- Any and uses of the “Website” refers to ie.topreviewcasino.com
- For clarification, ie.topreviewcasino.com is referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’ where as the visitor of our website will be referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’.
- All content published on this Website is for informational purposes only. We are not liable for the outcome of any actions based on what you read on the Website. This includes content sent via email marketing by Us.
- We are not an online or mobile gambling operation, as such we do not take, or facilitate financial transactions, relating to the placing of bets or wagers.
- There is no guarantee as to the absolute accuracy of any piece of item found on our website.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred from consuming the content found on its website.
- We reserve the right to decline any request for removing content found on our website.
- You agree not to use the Website (or any part thereof) for any illegal activities and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant jurisdictional laws. You will indemnify and hold Us harmless from any and all third-party claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including fees and expenses), relating to or arising from any violation by you of these terms.
- You agree not to upload to, or transmit via the Website (or any of its related servers and services) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer, computer network or mobile device(s).
- You will not create and publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website.
- It is your responsibility to confirm that online gambling activities are allowed in the country where you reside and you meet the minimum age to gamble and read the contents of this website. It is also your responsibility to ensure you comply with the gambling laws imposed by the country, state and town of your residence.